MOTI is successful by assembling a team of highly competent physical therapy professionals and enabling them to achieve their professional aspirations.
We are always interested in meeting inspired and qualified individuals who share the MOTI vision.
We are currently hiring for the following position:
Job Description – Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist, MOTI Physiotherapy
WHO WE ARE : MOTI Physiotherapy exists for inspired, competent and innovative physical therapists to effectively enable each individual client to achieve their physical performance goals so that they can physically live the lives they desire. MOTI’s business model is centered around enabling these talented physical therapists to accomplish their own professional goals by providing outstanding and innovative physical therapy services to our clients. MOTI Physical Therapists are encouraged to extend their expertise and services beyond recovery and rehabilitation to include injury prevention and performance enhancement programs targeting physical conditions and/or sports/activities for which the individual physical therapist has a personal passion. By enabling our clients to achieve their own physical goals beyond rehabilitation, MOTI provides a differentiated value proposition and financial model, which enable MOTI Physical Therapists to achieve outstanding professional growth and financial reward.
POSITION DESCRIPTION : MOTI is currently searching for a Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist to join our practice and serve our growing demand for this specialized subset of orthopedic physical therapy. This PT will work closely with our team of other Doctors of Physical Therapy, including our existing team of pelvic floor specialist PT’s, to ensure that each client understands and performs the prescribed physical therapy regimens, so they can achieve the results they desire. The primary responsibilities of the PT include:
- Deliver outstanding physical therapy to MOTI patients
- Help shape and sustain MOTI’s company culture built on Client Results, Integrity, Trust, Joyfulness, Business Performance, Collaboration and Teamwork
- Participate in business development activities
- Continue professional development
- Contributes to the safety and hygiene of the business
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS : Fundamentally, MOTI PT qualifications consist of the skills, experiences, training, and attitude needed to perform the job responsibilities described in the Position Description above. The first qualification for a MOTI PT is to possess a genuine desire to help MOTI clients and be committed to ensuring they accomplish their desired physical performance goals. And the PT must possess the core physical therapy knowledge and skills to deliver those desired results.
Beyond that, objective qualifications include:
- Completed the Doctorate of Physical Therapy at an accredited institution
- Hold a current Physical Therapy license in the State of California
- Have at least 1 year experience treating pelvic floor patients
- Trained in CPR and hold a current CPR Card
- Have met all continuing education requirements outlined by CPTA and APTA at each renewal period.
- Have completed coursework in treatment of pelvic floor conditions from APTA and/or Herman & Wallace
Job Type: Full Time or Part Time, suiting the candidate’s needs
Location: MOTI Physiotherapy – Los Feliz and/or MOTI Physiotherapy – Highland Park
Please send your resume and contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org